Terms and Conditions
By purchasing an OPW Heritage Card, the customer and the users of the cards accept these terms and conditions.
- My Top Tickets Limited manages this website in order to facilitate the purchase of Heritage Cards on behalf of the OPW. The OPW is responsible for the order fulfilment and the visitor experience when using the Cards at their Heritage Sites. The Customer is the person who purchases the OPW Heritage Card(s). A customer may buy one or more Heritage Cards for the named users. The Heritage Card is solely for individuals/families, and small groups. It is not available to travel agents, tour operators or language schools.
- Cards must be presented for use at an OPW Heritage site within 12 months of their date of purchase, and are then valid for 12 months from their date of first use.
- The Card gives the signatory on the card unlimited admission, during the card's validity dates, to all heritage sites listed Here.
- To be valid, cards must be signed by the person named on the card in advance of the first visit. The card is only valid for use by the signatory on the card and is strictly non-transferable.
- Use of an OPW Heritage Card by anyone other than the signatory on the card constitutes fraud and may be subject to legal action. Proof of the cardholder's identity may be sought at the Heritage sites, and admission may be declined without such proof.
- Proof of entitlement may be required for some Heritage Cards. For example, proof of age for children and senior citizens. A recognised student card is required when a student Heritage Card is purchased.
- Heritage Cards are non-refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The Card will be dated at the Heritage site on first use. The Card’s validity begins from this date.
- At certain locations, parking facilities and ancillary services are provided by other bodies or agencies. There may be a charge for the use of such services. Any such charges are separate from and are not covered by the Heritage Card.
- Heritage Card customers and card user accepts that they visit the Heritage sites at their own risk. No liability shall attach itself to the Office of Public Works or the State for any damage, injury or loss to the person or property of visitors to these sites however caused.
- The opening dates and times of all Heritage Sites are provided for general guidance and are subject to change.
- The OPW reserve the right, at their absolute discretion, to close all or part of their heritage sites temporarily due to refurbishing, maintenance, safety, capacity constraints, difficult weather conditions, special events, or any unforeseen circumstances. The OPW shall not be liable for non-utilisation of the cards in these circumstances. Nor will they accept liability for travel-related expenses, or any other out of pocket expenses.
- The OPW and My Top Tickets Limited endeavour to provide accurate information. However, it is possible that the information on our websites or publications may include some inaccuracies or typographical errors. We, therefore, cannot guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim liability for inaccuracies relating to, descriptions, operating dates and times, and photographs displayed on our websites. However, where such inaccuracies are brought to our attention we will investigate them and, if warranted, will make appropriate changes as soon as possible.
- In no circumstance shall we be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of our websites or with the delay or inability to use our websites, or for any information, products, and services obtained through our websites.
- If buying Heritage Cards through this website you guarantee that you are at least 18 years of age and to use our website in accordance with all the terms and conditions. You also warrant that all information supplied by you, or by others on your behalf, is true and accurate.
- Important, please note: Some OPW Heritage Sites can be extremely busy, particularly in high season. The OPW Heritage Card does not guarantee admission in such circumstances. In addition, the OPW Heritage card does not provide for fast track entrance to visitor sites. There are a number of heritage sites where you can book your online tour using your card by clicking the 'Heritage Card' option within their online booking facility (see FAQ’s on OPWHeritageCards.com for a listing of these sites).
Use of OPW Heritage CARDS constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
NOTE: The OPW and My Top Tickets Limited reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review this page for updates; updates shall come into effect immediately when posted.
Last updated: July 19, 2019